Monday , December 1, 2008
- LLRP Production Release! The first production releaese of the LTK libraries is avaiable on sourceforce llrp-toolkit. This release supports LLRP version 1.0.1 with language support for C, C++, C#.NET, Java, and Perl. LTKCPP, LTKPerl, and LTKJava support online documentation.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
- LLRP Packet Decoder! Joel Peshkin has written an LLRP packet decoder and published it as a service here on llrp.org. The packet decoder takes as input PCAP files, the common packet capture format avaliable on windows and Linux systems. It decodes these packets into LTK-XML format and returns them as a human-readable file. Users can now take output from programs like Wireshark and produce LTK-XML suitable for importing directly into LTK based libraries
Friday, July 13, 2007
- LLRP Perl Alpha release! A complete Perl implementation of the LLRP Toolkit has been recently submitted by John Hogerhuis.
Monday, July 2, 2007
- Java LLRP contribution. Joseph Hoag has submitted an LLRP library written in Java. We hope this effort can be continued and maintained by the LLRP Toolkit community.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
- C++ Development nears alpha. Gordon Waidhofer has submitted the packet encoder and decoder portions of the LLRP Toolkit in C++. Although not yet complete, an Alpha quality version is expected in just a few weeks.
Monday, June 18, 2007
- LLRP Toolkit used to build a Wireshark plug-in. Intermec, a member of the LLRP Toolkit community is using the toolkit binary descriptions of LLRP to build a Wireshark (http://www.wireshark.org) plug-in to decode LLRP messages including vendor extensions.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- LLRP Kickoff. A group of companies and universities are working together to build a robust Toolkit to enable and accelerate LLRP development. This site is dedicated to providing information about their progress.